analytics

6 Jul 2011

Stylish In The Sun With Simply Beach

I need a new bikini for the Summer and as luck would have it I was offered a free one in exchange for a review of the product and the new bikini section at Simply Beach.  I'd never heard of them before but upon first glance they have some lovely ones which I can actually see myself wearing without looking like some stupid heifer on a beach somewhere along the East coast!  As you all know by now, making decisions is something I do not find easy, especially when it comes to clothes and stuff.  It took me about three hours to chose.  They had a brilliant selection too which made it all the more difficult for me to find one that I LOVED and that totally screamed THIS IS ME!  I decided to make a short list of 3 and ask Misteright to assist me with the final selection.

It was really really tough searching through more than 600 items from more than 30 different brands, but after lots of deliberation I chose the Animal Pansy Tri Bikini in Peacoat for £41.99.  It's totally gorgeous and very "me", plus Animal is one of my favourite clothing brands.  (However, it's not me in the pictures though because I don't have a flat stomach like that, it's got rippled bits around the edges and I don't want to scare you off so the images provided will do!) 

Delivery cost £1.99 and returns will be free of charge as will size exchanges (but only in the UK) The checkout was very simple to complete, there was an option for an express checkout, with no need to open an account or the log in with an account route, I chose the express checkout.  It asked the usual details and I confirmed them and that was that wha-hoo, finished.  It told me that dispatch would be Monday or Tuesday of next week as it's Friday night now that's really good.  I guess I'll have to wait for the postman to come a knocking before I can tell you any more...

The package arrived promptly with Mr Postie on Monday morning.  I was at work all day so I couldn't open it until I got home.  I was rather excited!  I finally managed to open the package about 8pm (it had been a really long day, one of those Just don't ask days!)  First impression was WOW it's so pretty!

I had to try it on there and then!  It looked lovely on, Misteright said it was very nice and better than the plain black effort I had last year, apparently I have lost loads of weight since then so I look far hotter now!  Nice to know I still can wear a bikini and not repulse my man!  Misteright also said that the pattern was nicer on the bikini than it was in the photo.  He was right, it actually was!  
The bikini itself is a blue-purple colour with a pink floral motif with pink halterneck straps and a matching pink bead trim in the middle.  The bikini bottoms are the same in pattern and colour but have these cute little ties on each leg in the same pink as the straps.  The bikini is a wonderful addition to my summer wardrobe and some clever so and so even thought of only tacking the washing instructions so they were very easily removed without actually damaging any of the fabric.  The fabric seemed colourfast on the first wash when it went in with my coloureds.  It didn't fade or transfer any colours at all.  It is safe to say I am rather chuffed with the newest item in my wardrobe.  I love it loads.  I would highly recommend the bikini section at Simply Beach to all of you.  If you're not a bikini kind of girl then they also stock an amazing range of swimming costumes, tankinis and all kind of beach accessories from hats to flip flops and towels.  So go and have a look yourself, you might be surprised at what you find there, I was!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the pattern of this bikini, I also need a new one for the summer, so I'm off to check out the site to see what I can find!

Unknown said...

I love reading your write ups and you made the right choice, this bikini is so classy and stylish LOVE IT :)

DeeDee said...

Simply Beach is fab so why have I never heard of it! I am having trouble finding my favourite, I have it down to a final three!!

copyright

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...